Monday, March 3, 2008

Kanye "King of the Dick Eaters" West..

So I guess, kanyeezyy self procalimed "Louis Vutton Don" aint that popular with the fashion world. Ol' boy tried to get into Balenciaga's fashion show in Paris and got turned the fuck down. And i felt as though kanye would do his normal thing and bitch and maybe even say Balenciaga was racist, which would have been funny or something.. But nahh 'ye felt it was necessary for him to dickeat on a whole new level.. lol.. heres his exact quote..


I understand it. I get a lot of attention and, you know, sometimes the designers don't want anything taking the focus off the show.


I just love the clothes! Lex and I are not there 2 take pictures... I don't have an album about 2 drop... my tour is sold out... I love fashion and this is one of the funniest things we can make time for! I totally love and respect any designer that won't let me come 2 there show... it's their show... they don't owe me anything...

Balenciaga(the designer who kicked you otu of his show) is one of the illest lines right now and I don't feel any type of way about not getting in! There's always a catch 22 in being a celeb ... your motives are always questioned... but only time will show my true love MY FIRST LOVE is for fashion and I appreciate just being in a position 2 afford 2 be able 2 spend a week in Paris visiting shows.(Fashion his new first love, cuz i culda sworn music was hsi first lvoe wen he was broke and dick eating on jay)

I understand that some designers don't want all that unnecessary commotion at there shows, that's what I mean by "I get a lot of attention"


and to think i used to see her everyday in middle school..lol.. those were the dayss..

-Cheux

P.S. I'm flying back to LA to go to the Glow In The Dark Tour.. So yes, I am a dickhead.. lol.. have a nice day

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

this is funny "king of the dickeaters".

umm i really admire Balenciaga for his work. Alexander Macqueen is good too, he does guy fashion shows.
look up his Fall 2004 line, i think. its was like this wierd ass horror music.

mel

March 12, 2008 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

November 12, 2008 at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home