Saturday, July 12, 2008

just the two of us??

so im sure everyones heard atleast once about Will Smith and Jada being swingers and bla bla .. well finally Will came out and explained the situation ..

The actor – who tied the knot with Jada Pinkett Smith 11 years ago – is determined to be honest about how he feels. ‘Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people,’ Will explains. ‘So sometimes we have the discussion: “Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous”. I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife.’

And Will, 39, reckons he’ll tell Jada - and she’ll tell him - if they ever feel the need to have sex with others. Each will say: ‘I’m not going to do it if you don’t approve of it,’ he says. But Will’s not sure what he’d do if one day Jada, 38, confides that she does want to take a lover. ‘I don’t know how I’d feel,’ he confesses. ‘But I know I would react better than if I found out about it afterwards.’

So ..

I understand where their coming from, and not just because of my obsession for Will Smith. To me they just have a really open relationship and tell each other everything which is fine, and i like that. They don't necessarily want to get with other people but if it ever happened it wouldn't be a surprise. Being in a relationship myself I couldn't see myself asking my boyfriend if it was alright to have sex with someone else or vise versa, but asking is definitely better then just going out and doing it and finding out later.





- Yalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home