Thursday, July 3, 2008

FIENDS

so for the past 3 weeks i have been working at a methadone clinic .. and for those who don't know methadone is a opioid that clinics give in doses to clients that are on different drugs to eventually substitute whatever drug there on with the methadone.

Most commonly at my clinic people are doing heroine, oxycodone, weed, morphine etc. So within the last 3 weeks ive basically been working with a whole lot of fiends and each day you can count on something exciting/crazy/ridiculous to happen.

For example the other day a lady came in who had been tested for HIV two weeks before at our clinic and was told she was positive. So she came back this week complaining to one of the doctors, and we over heard her going on about how she was fighting with her mom the past two weeks and saying she was going to kill herself, because two weeks ago they told her that she was positive! and this week they sent her a letter saying that they made a MISTAKE!! and she was actually negative!! = A MESS!!!

Thats just one story of many .. Today however I was walking in to the clinic and some trick literally screams in front of me and my boss "I GOT PILLS FOR SALE, IF ANYONE WANTS ANY!" now keep in mind if any employee sees a client passing or selling drugs the police will be getting a phone call directly after. Now we didn't see her passing any drugs but sure enough my boss went right inside to get her supervisor and called the trick in to get searched. Soon after my boss calls me in and is like maya i need you to take a picture of this oxycodone and email it to me and then I need you to write up a discharge for this lady because and i quote "this bitch is getting kicked the fuck out her fucking dumbass!"




This trick was about to get moneyy!!

for $10 an hour this job isnt too hard and extremely entertaining.

-yalie

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Montana said...

You cant be gettin people arrested. Thats not cool my

July 3, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger my said...

i didnt get anybody arrested

July 4, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home