Friday, August 8, 2008

Rebuttal

CRAIG SHUT THE FUCK UP

i don't even need to defend/explain myself but since your last post was so simple ima help break this apparent rocket science down for you...


First)I don't fuck with the direction that the clipse is goin, I don't give a fuck how much hype an album has behind it, at the end of the day it comes down to the music, as much as I fuck with the Clipse and the Re-Up gang, the album was all corny beats and old lyrics...

If you would read what I fuckin wrote instead of gettin all pissy like a bitch. You would see that in no way, shape, or form did I say I knew shit about cocaine... but don't act like you do either cuz you ain't sold SHIT. Maybe you should look into though, you could start gettin you money up like me.

"Lyrically, Malice and Pusha take you to the streets, and really let you in on that everyday struggle with the soft to hard"

Take one more time to re-read exactly what that sentence says. If anyone can see where I wrote "I know all about cocaine and how to make a profit off of it" let me know and Ill PayPal you $100.

and don't try to tell me what I can and cannot do, like you my father or something.

Second) Ab Liva and Sandman can spit... if you read what I fuckin wrote, I said that numerous times. They had the lyrics down, but we will never know what it COULD have sounded like with a better producer, because the Sleepwalkers are some shit.

Third) Yes I fuck with Pharrell/BBC/BAPE and all that VA shit... hop off my dick

Fourth) You wrote all that shit, just to agree with exactly what I said about the album... dickhead

Fifth) STOP LOOKIN THROUGH MY FACEBOOK PICTURES LIKE A BLADE o wait thats a Philly term, like you gay or somethin

Sixth) Before you try to expose somebody's style, check your own, I could through up a picture of you in some slim ass jeans, and a drunk ass WeSC cardigan but it goes without saying.

Seventh) You may have started this QuarterHug shit, and I give you props for that, but I made it what it is today, and don't lie to yourself about that one

**
Craig is my boy im not trying to bash him in anyway with this post. He just needs to learn that his shit ain't all roses.

-Tony L. Hall

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home