Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas List


I know this went out of style years ago but here it goes,

1. A beard that connects (you know between the upper lip and chin)

2. Another cell phone (I think a BB Bold and G1 would be a good combination)

3. Love (Because who wants to be lonely around the holidays)

4. Those perfect jeans (I have some good ones but I am still looking for that perfect fit)

5. Another nice watch (we all have our fetishes)

6. To travel (NY, MIAMI, BOSTON, LA, CHICAGO here I come)

7. Well thats it... What can Santa get you for Christmas?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Edirin said...

Sweet list...I shud make one myself, im always doing new year resolutions and never keep up with it, i think this year, i might just stick to my guns

December 9, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hahah this is funny

December 15, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home