Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sound Familiar?

Say it ain't so, I don't know if I lost respect for the Neptunes, but I think they either got "influenced" by this beat, or just jacked it completely, because the track they laid down on Seeing Sounds definitely isn't a cover...

I heard this song the other day in this store in Georgetown, the guy behind the register told me about "Nujabes." Nujabes is actually a Japanese Music producer and Dj by the name of Jun Seba. If you get a chance take some time and listen to some of his music, it's actually not that bad.

Nunjabes= Jun Seba backwards.


10 pts to whoever guesses the correct song...



Counting Stars - Nujabes



Shouldn't be to hard, leave your answers in the comments

-Tone Rock

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Montana said...

no clue

December 21, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home