Friday, April 25, 2008

AA

American Apparel Models are the best.


My good friends Alex Jacke and Matthew Akin put me onto the brand and I bought my first AA shirts on an expedition with Al. Now looking to buy some more tees I noticed their advertisement on the sidebar of facebook so I clicked it. I suggest that you click it too.


Not only are the photo's artistic in nature [SHOUTOUT TO CRAIG] they actually make American Apparel look really good. There are lots of different scenes and locations for the shoots, but most of them have the same thing in common, pale white boys and exotic females.


I guess it just makes me think of movie stars, drugs and Hollywood. AA has some reeeallly scandalous pictures on their website. You can see em all @ http://www.americanapparel.net/




One <3

~Tone Rock

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home