Saturday, April 5, 2008

A light rain

Im sitting in my room right now listening to Kate Havnevik. With the weather being as it is I dont know if any other sounds could be more fitting. About 45 mintes ago I was looking into the cover shot of Lennon & Ono from the 1980 Rolling Stone Mag. I'll post that sometime in the near future. Anyway, I ended up in some unorthodox photo gallery where I came across some artwork under the name of Calleveron. When I looked at the photo's I could immediately feel the relationship between the photographer and subject, it was as if we were in the same room. It goes without saying that pictures where nothing short of incredible. Ofcourse my next move was to find out more about Calleveron. Thats where I came across a road block. Cant find shit on them. I'll keep looking, you keep reading.


Enjoy:




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home