Wednesday, June 25, 2008

B.E.T. You didn't think that was a good show

So the BET Awards were last night in LA, and im sure many people tuned in for this star studded event (right?). I'm not a big fan of BET in general, and I definitely wasn't too interested in the nominees or categories considering I have no clue who is on top of their shit in women's R&B. But hey, I was at a friend's house and it was on... off course the highlight for me was watching Jeezy and Yeezy together onstage performing Jeezy's new single "Put On". If you happened to catch the ATL Birthday Bash or saw footage from it, you'd notice that Ye was a little early when his first came on, but got back on track after being corrected by Jeezy. I don't know, maybe it's because this nigga Kanye is so sure he is the shit, but everything he does I find funny as hell. From the fucking glasses to the broads in the space helmets, I think he's more funny than arrogant. But yea, it happened again, Ye came in WAY too early in the song again (kinda like everytime i've seen him do "Everything I am") but saved it with a little help from Jeezy and just going with the flow. And a special shout out to Alicia Keys, you look good girl, real good!!! I aint mad atcha!!! 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home