Friday, July 25, 2008

They say Rick Ross a C.O.

I dont even fuck with Ross but this is just ridiculous. I would like to think that this is not true..both for his (as a man) and the game's sake..But I dont know, the pics are pretty convincing; and what kind of dickhead would go through the trouble of making this shit up just off the strength. Im still optimistic about the situation, but the scale is starting to tip..You just cant believe these guy out here today. It's alot of lying and snitchin going on and its not cool..Its alot of guys out here talkin all this street shit. "I put in work"..I cant even count how many times Ive heard that shit..I just sit there and nod. FYI- Holding another mans work or helping to count another mans money is NOT putting in work. In any way, shape or form. Guys are gettin locked and you cant shut they mouth. They volunteering information; getting their little reduced sentences and poppin back on the street like everything is fine; like nothing happened. To all the fake ass guys out there:
THE STREET'S DONT LOVE YOU..YOU A LIAR


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home