Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Understanding in a Car Crash

So yesterday Wave and I were driving when this dumb broad hit us from the back with her car.  As it turns out, he was putting makeup on and didn't see the other 7 cars infront of her stop, as it was at a construction site.  To top it off, this bitch believed for a moment it wasn't her fault, like I would ask for someone to ram me from the back (no homo).If it weren't for a steel guardrail, we would both be dead, so I can't complain, thanks to the big homie for not calling it quits on me. Basic synopsis: Me and Wave are both fine, and my car will get fixed. I was pissed at first, but material things are just that... but lets not front. Danville has a population of maybe 45,000. Over half of it is the white trash/redneck species. This woman had EIGHT TEETH, and tried to tell the officer that we were to blame for passing her on a one-way road. Fuck Outta Here! Putting the blame on me will not get your shit fixed any faster, and it won't make the situation any better when you clearly are full of shit and lying. So im carless for a while, and at home with nothing to do... fuck.




3 Comments:

Blogger Tonyhall89 said...

nigga's pushin that Range lls

July 23, 2008 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger ebbs said...

Looks like that CHIT brand is paying major dividends, huh. Range Rover and all.

July 24, 2008 at 2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave it to the twins to get in an accident with a $50,000 car

July 24, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home