Friday, August 15, 2008

its over believe it ..

so .. im leaving for atlanta tomorrow morning ..
and id say im in between excited and nervous for so many different reasons. its gonna be so weird not sleeping in my bed that ive slept in for the majority of my life. i mean its going to be so weird not living in the house that ive been in all my life. theres alot of people that im going to be leaving in philly like my parents, family, friends, ISIS!!
also others that are going away to school as well, from canada to boston to florida that im going to miss alot! but at the same time im very blessed to be going down to atlanta where i already have friends that are more like family that i can truly count on. which in the end takes my intital "nervous" feeling away. I cant wait for the experience and all the positive things that will eventually come my way.

some pictures thus far:




P.S
SOME OF THE TEAM IS IN MARTHAS VINYARD ..
enjoying their time off before school
SO YOU'LL BE SEEING ALOT OF MYNATS ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlito said...

sorry i stole ur idea... lol... i was kinda inspired i must admit

August 16, 2008 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger my said...

no prob

August 16, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home