Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get Yours

WELL... Since it is the summer and your prolly by the pool, at the mall or in the club. What better way to cool off or should I say heat up than be joined by a lovely female by your side?

Now use these at your own discretion because 9/10 these will get you rejected but that does mean that ten percent of the time these pickup lines work 100% of the time.

"I want to tell you your fortune." Take her hand and write your phone number on it. "There's your future."

Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it... then say "You dropped your nametag!"

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice- can I get your number?"

"If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you'de be called the McGorgeous."

"If I had a nickel for every time I saw a girl as beautiful as you I'd have about... 5 cents."

"I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you"

"I'm not actually this tall, I've got this bad habit of sitting on my wallet."

"The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name. "

"What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?"

"I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you."

___________________________________________


Das wat dey like!

-Bone

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home