Saturday, August 16, 2008

aqui

so!
im here, in atlanta! and i didnt go and take pictures infront of the clark atlanta sign, and i didnt go around to all the landmarks and take pictures infront of them with my parents .. not that theres anything wrong with that .. but as i drove around thats all i saw, and ppl keep asking me to do it.


anyway .. besides the heat i really like everything .. my room is really nice, i dont even want to leave it .. i just put up three out of 4 of my posters they look good, my parents left me here for the night and are at the hotel -- everything feels really good so far. tomorrow i'll be taken out of my boredom and my buddies will join me!





but right about now .. im about to watch the olympics since my cabel isnt working ..





for you:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home