Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jordan 6 Rings Roadtrip

Ah, the perks of living in Danville. You can't find a Complex magazine anywhere, all the restaurants close at ten, and there is NO WHERE you will find a pair of the new 6 Ring Jordans (and I had to deal with all of this in one week). So a roadtrip an hour out of the way at 5:00 am was required to get my hands on these. We got to the closest city that had them around 6:00 am, and were the only two people in line, which worked out since they only had three size 12's in stock. ATL, I miss you! I could just walk down the street and pick these up, but it's cool. Being a Jordan fan, I can honestly say these kicks were worth it. I don't usually get that excited for J's anymore, with the re-releases of 23 packs every other week and that bullshit people calll a collabo with AF1, but don't sleep on the six rings, which are in my humble opinion, better than the Spizikes. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home