Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gone.

Today is my last day in VA for what could be a while. Boxes are shipped out, cars are packed, and pretty much everything I own will be on its way to ATL in the morning. And im feeling alot like that Carlito guy (anybody heard of him?). I really love this place, and thinks its great to actually be a member of something you're also a fan of. Sophomore year is coming soon, and it'll be different of course, but im looking forward to seeing the friends I made last year and more nights of the most random shit ever. Summer was a good time for reflecting. Certain things I wuld've done differently probably, but who wouldn't say that in hindsight. I actually read good books, watched good movies, wrote some of the best music I ever have with The City Snapshot, and had the wildest month of my life back in ATL for Summer School these past three months. But, like everyone else, i'm ready to get back to work. Wave and I are gonna be staying off campus, and post on another blog aswell, but Quarterhug will always be home. Shout out to the homies, see u in a few days.

And I attached a pic of this t-shirt I found in one of the small family stores around Danville, if this shirt didn't look so cheap and they had a large I would have definitely  picked it up, lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home