Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hypeassniggaalert Vol. 1:Alife x Super

I'ma be honest, I like certain things that would be considered "hype". It's not like it was planned or anything, but I can't lie about it anymore. Certain things are just cool to me, even if they are kinda big right now. I think Kaws is great, I love Dunks (but only SB's), and I own multiple Supreme snapbacks. I know that's lame as shit, but the first step to getting over your problem is admitting it. Todd Rock hit me up about these last night. They drop Saturday at Alife stores worldwide, as well as select boutiques, and their dope as fuck.  Released as a collaboration with Italy's RETROSUPERFUTURE, all frames are limited to 80 per colorway and very limited. I"ve got a pair of Retro's (in my profile pic actually), and their pretty fly. So, which color are you getting?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home